COVID 19 Lockdown
Updated April 18, 2021
We are fully open. Come in, Curious & Ninja love visitors.
Come in but wear a mask! We carry cat themed masks.
Hoping total lockdown does not return. Follow the rules, help keep small businesses open.
You can also order online for pickup in store or curbside, or delivery of course. We are slowly putting all our offerings in the web store. If you want something you have seen us post on Instagram or Facebook, and its not in the store, ping us and we will get in on line – priority 1.
Web Store Local Pickup
Many people have wondered why its so hard to get the Local Pickup option. You had to unclick [x] Ship to another address, but who knew that?
Now that is unclicked by default. Once your home address is in, the option will appear in ‘Your order’, on desktop or mobile.
Your local pickup can be in store or curbside during our regular hours. If you want curbside, put that as a note in your order, then just phone when you get here.
Quick News 2021 April 18
Spring is (sort of) here.
Oops! In various places we posted shipping as free on orders over $150. This was an error.
The actual free shipping threshold is (and always has been) $120.
Free delivery? If you are near the store, per the postal code list [list], we have free delivery for you.
Out of Stock?
Keeping up with inventory is more troublesome these days as shipping has slowed down and some suppliers are experience lock down related delays. We are getting inventory, just not as quickly as usual.
Craig Street Cats
Craig Street Cats requires your help. They do awesome work with feral cats. But how to help?
- Consider trading in a few days of buying Starbucks or Tims coffees for a donation.
- Did we say coffee? You can also buy some Craig Street Cats “THE CATS SASS” coffee (beans and ground) from us. We resell it at cost so all the money goes to Craig Street Cats.
- Foster a cat or kitten.
- Drop off some food, litter, or other supplies (see their site for the kind they most need). You can drop off with us, or with them. As we remain open, its easy either way.
- If you come in, drop some money in the Craig Street Cats donation can.
- You may find yourself with a lot of time off now. Craig Street Cats may have a few things you can do with that time.
Curious and Ninja thank you.
What’s in the store that is not online?
At this point, only very heavy and bulky items would require we raise our flat rate shipping charges. If an item you want is on the list, or Facebook, or Instagram, and not in the store, leave us a note and it shall be put on as soon as we see the request.
We ship to:
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta: $12.00 (free on purchases over $120).
Ontario and British Columbia: $20.00 (free on purchases over $120).
Visit the Store
Find us at 1325 Portage Avenue. We are 3 doors west of Portage and Valour Road on the north side. See map at end of this page, or the Parking page.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 11 am to 7 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 11 am to 8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday: 12 noon to 5 pm
Come Halloween, we see the the iconography of this celebrated, and sometimes hated, time. Skulls, bats, wolves and other creatures […]
We have been using wood pellets as cat litter for at least 6 months now. Compared to everything else, the […]
Many people associate cats with women and dogs with men. But like almost everything else, there is no exclusivity. We […]