YES, WE ARE OPEN
Ninja having some fun on the tower
You can come in and browse, or order online for delivery or pickup.
Free delivery? If you are near the store, per the postal code list, we have free delivery for you.
Out of Stock?
Keeping up with inventory is more troublesome these days as shipping has slowed down and some suppliers are experience lock down related delays. We are getting inventory, just not as quickly as usual.
Craig Street Cats
Craig Street Cats requires your help. They do awesome work with feral cats. But how to help?
- Consider trading in a few days of buying Starbucks or Tims coffees for a donation.
- Did we say coffee? You can also buy some Craig Street Cats “THE CATS SASS” coffee (beans and ground) from us. We resell it at cost so all the money goes to Craig Street Cats.
- Foster a cat or kitten.
- Drop off some food, litter, or other supplies (see their site for the kind they most need). You can drop off with us, or with them. As we remain open, its easy either way.
- If you come in, drop some money in the Craig Street Cats donation can.
- You may find yourself with a lot of time off now. Craig Street Cats may have a few things you can do with that time.
Curious and Ninja thank you.
Whats in the store that is not online?
More than half of the products in our physical store are not listed in our online store. Heavy and bulky items would require we raise our flat rate shipping charges. Some item stock levels are unpredictable. So what are some of the in-store only items?
- Cat backpacks by Your Cat Backpack
- Cat litter (various kinds)
- Beds and mats
- Cat litter trays and houses of various kinds
- Most of the local crafter made items from Patio Pets, Upcycled Decor & More, Strings & Bling (Dara Finlay), and others
- Hemp4Paws products
The catalog of everything: onespoiledkitty.ca/catosk/catosk.html. It is not updated very often so items may be sold out. We can take phone orders for local pickup at the store. Phone because by the time we get to your email, an item could be sold out.
We ship to:
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta: $12.00 (free on purchases over $150).
Ontario and British Columbia: $20.00 (free on purchases over $150).
Visit the Store
Find us at 1325 Portage Avenue. We are 3 doors west of Portage and Valour Road on the north side. See map at end of this page, or the Parking page.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 11 am to 7 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 11 am to 8 pm
- Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday: 12 noon to 5 pm